Funny thing I noticed yesterday as I was running. This tree..... I've never seen anything like it! One tree, one pot, same roots, same soil, same water, but one side has been in the sun and the other hasn't. Sounds a LOT like us, people. We can be from the same home (biological and/or spiritual/church), same foundation (soil), fed the same food and water (the Word). In fact, many of us can/will talk the same spiritual talk too...looking to par. BUT, some receive The Son, and others don't. The real "walking dead" and don't even realize it.
My biological-father often tells me he's always figured that because I'm saved, my step-dad is a preacher, father-in-law is preacher and two of his former best friends have become preachers, he believes that ought to be enough to get him into Heaven. Answer: Association will never save anyone. It indeed can help get you on the right track, but ALL of us have to receive Jesus (The Son) as our Savior for ourselves. PLEASE don't be the one that talks the talk and looks to par, but get to Heaven and Jesus says, "Depart from me for I never knew you." (Matt 7:21) PLEASE....#GIVE your life to Christ TODAY #ALL of you #CHOOSE Him #TODAY

No comments:
Post a Comment